Our newest east coast location, located at 85 10th Avenue in New York is protected by our redundant, best-in-class N+1 powerinfrastructure and security measures, including perimeter mantrap with biometric access and 24/7 security personnel.
In addition to carriers in the facility, 85 Chelsea provides us with direct connectivity back to 111 Eighth Avenue, as well as 60 Hudson street and access to the NYIIX our New York location provides low-latency access to more than 800 carriers, financial exchanges, application providers, media and content providers, software-as-a-service providers and numerous enterprises.
The NIIYX is one of the world’s largest and most active carrier-neutral IP peering exchanges, ranking internationally in the top 10 among other exchanges. Redundant fiber cables connect the NYIIX to other carrier hotels in the area.
Check out our looking glass to perform traces & reverse traces, test ping latency, and more from New York and our other locations. Deploy within minutes to any of our clouds and native IPv4 + IPv6 network. Interested in cloud location uptime? Take a look at our 3rd party uptime status page. Have a question? Contact Us.
New York Datacenter Specifications
- Access to over 800 carriers, ISP's and enterprise networks
- Access to over 60 financial networks via FBX ecosystems at 111 8th Avenue
- Cost effective connectivity to 111 8th Avenue, 100 Delawanna Avenue and 300 Boulevard East via Telx's Metro Cross Connect
- Direct access to SFTI Network via 111 8th Avenue connectivity
- Direct access to Telx's Financial Business Exchange (FBX) via 111 8th Avenue connectivity
- Direct access to VMMR (access to Frankfurt, Germany and global carriers)
- 60,000 square feet
- 24/7 onsite Facility Engineering Support
- 18 inches raised floor throughout
- Outside 100 year flood plain SEISMIC
- Zone 0
FIBER AND BUILDING ENTRY
- Four static 750kVA (3,000 total kVA); 3+1 configuration
- Two 2.5MVA diesel-powered generators; N+1 configuration
- Battery capacity: 15 minutes at full load
- Diesel fuel reserve: 80 hours at full load
- Redundant N+1 cooling
- Diverse external and internal fiber routes (POE & building risers)
- Latest high performance DSR-MDF-IDF cabling infrastructure
- Local MMR with 15+ carriers
- Dual redundant fiber to 25 Broadway,, 111 Eighth Avenue, 60Hudson Street and 7 Teleport Drive MMRs
- Direct NYIIX access
- 24x7x365 manned security
- Card key and biometric access control
- Digital video monitoring and recording
- Mantrap with Biometric Security