Ashburn Cloud Hosting
Interxion's Frankfurt campus, with seven autonomously operated but interconnected carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres, provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions.
Equinix operates state of the art IBX centers in the Washington, DC metro area in a campus environment and offers a full range of premium colocation, interconnection and support services to a wide range of networks, enterprise, content companies and financial institutions. Because of the area’s strategic importance as the Eastern hub of traffic exchange to the United States, Equinix’s DC metro IBX centers are one of the largest Internet exchange points in the world.
Ashburn Datacenter Specifications
- Electrical Capacity – 2.4 kVA per cabinet
- UPS Configuration – N+1 Block Redundant System
- # of Utility Feeders – 1
- # of Power Transformers – 6
- Utility Voltage – 34.5 kV, 3-phase
- Standby Power – Seven 2,000 kW diesel engine generators
- Standby Power Config. – N+1
- Cooling Capacity – 2.25 kW per cabinet (8,533 BTUH)
- Cooling Plant – Rooftop air handlers, air-cooled
- Physical – "Man trap" entry
- Human – 24x7 security guards
- Electronic – CCTV and Recorders, Motion Detection, Hand Geometry Readers, Fiber Vault
- System – Overhead proprietary cable tray system with multi-tier ladder rack
- Cross Connects – Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber (62.5 and 50 micron), CAT5, CAT6, CAT5 (T1), and CAT3 (POTS)
- Equinix Metro Connect – Extends choice and reach for carrier and network availability across metro areas
- Equinix Internet Exchange™ – Central switch for public and private peering
- Equinix Carrier Ethernet Exchange – Enables Ethernet Service Providers to interconnect to CENs and expand the reach of Ethernet services
- Equinix Direct™ – Automated network provisioning, multi-homing and billing
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.