Hong Kong Cloud Hosting
We selected NTT's HKNET Datacenter in Kwai Chung, HK for our Hong Kong Cloud due to its strategic location. From this facility we are able to provide unparalled connectivity throughout Asia as well as direct low latency routing to the China Mainland via HKIX, China Unicom, and China Telecom.
Dedicated bandwidth to China is critical, as without it traffic typically routes first to China upstreams in Los Angeles or other remote peering points before returning to the mainland. By providing direct access connectivity in Hong Kong we are able to provide low latency services directly to China.
Learn more about China to Hong Kong network latency for the Host Virtual Cloud.
NTT also provides one of Asias largest backbones connecting it to the rest of the world. With direct access to NTT's network our Hong Kong location literally bridges the gap between the East and West.
In Hong Kong we've built our own network using best of breed components, including premium low latency access to HKNet's China Telecom and Unicom backbone, the HKIX for local traffic, NTT GIN for Asia and international routes, as well as a fiber connection from NWT (New World Telecom) for additional, premium routes into the China Mainland. Because we are not a reseller we are able to optimize routes and paths into the mainland for customers that have specialized requirements.
Hong Kong Datacenter Specifications
- Evergain Plaza is a 28 Story two tower building, constructed in 1998
- Datacenter Launched in 2000, 16,000sqf with 520 Rack capacity
- Complies with HKSAR Electricity periodic test regulation WR2
- CAP 572 Fire Safety Ordinance, HKSAR
- ISO 9001:2000 certification from BSI
- Raised floor design (300mm & 3800 floor to cieling distance)
- 720kg per square meter load limit
- Standard 42U racks with dual power feeds with static transfer switches
- CLP redundant power to the building with diverse feeds
- N+1 UPS Power that provides on-line power in the case of a utility failure
- N+1 air conditioning and humidity control
- Fully redundant Generators as backups for longer term power failures
- Multiple, diverse & Carrier Neutral fiber entry points
- 24 x 7 command centre offering remote hands and other support services
- 24 x 7 CCTV and access control
- FM200 and pre-action systems for fire suppression
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.