Seattle Cloud Hosting
Our Seattle Servers are located in 12201 Tukwila International Blvd, inside the Sabey Technology Campus Facility which is the largest Private Internet Wholesale Datacenter provider in North America.>
Being located in this technology campus allows us to share the benefits of having Robust power availability and high numbers of fiber interconnectivity. We are on the same campus as companies such as: Microsoft, Oracle, Providence Hospital, Chase Manhattan, University of Washington, King county and the Department of Homeland Security.
The datacenter can provide 1Gbps or 10Gbps transport directly to the Seattle Westin Building MMR, allowing our clients to directly peer with the wide array of Internet providers and large corporations who already have presence in one of the largest MMR facility on the West Coast of the United States.
Seattle Datacenter Specifications
- Datacenter Space Choices - ¼ Rack, ½ Rack, Full Rack, Cage to Cabinet colocation.
- Power Density - Up to 20K per cabinet and higher
- UPS Power -Highly Energy Efficient Centralized UPS System
- Generator Power - N, 2N (Planned)
- Datacenter Cooling - N+1 Cooling with outside air economizer and to take advantage of Seattle cool and dry weather
- Fire Suppression - Dual Interlock, dry pipe pre-action fire suppression system with VESDA
- Access and Security - 24/7 access with triple security requirement of keycard + biometric.
- Datacenter Security - CCTV surveillance & Authorized personnel site access
- Network Connectivity - Carrier Neutral facility with Local MMR Access to Multiple Tier1 Providers located in the same Technology Campus. Availability of Multiple 10Gbps transport to the Westin Building MMR.
- Available Bandwidth Providers (in the same campus) - Abovenet, Integra Telecom, Internap, Level3, PacketExchange (Mzima), Qwest, Savvis, Time Warner Telecom, Wowrack, XO.
- Staffing - 24/7 Local and Virtual NOC
- Peering - Peering to all of Wow Technologies Sites, and access to peering with Seattle Internet Exchange.
- Parking - Plenty of parking space around the facility with access to covered garage space.
- Roof Space - Space available for rooftop or patio antenna towers with line of site in all direction.
- Certification - SOC-1 / SSAE16 Type II Audited (Formerly SAS70 Type II)
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.