Singapore Cloud Hosting
Singapore is known as the most interconnected country in South East Asia
Complementing our locations in India, Hong Kong, and Australia, we've added Singapore as our 4th Asian location. Singapore provides excellent overall connectivity to Asia, and is a great choice for latency sensitive deployments that want to reach the broadest parts of issue from only one location.
Our deployment in Singapore is in Epsilon's New Tech Park. Epsilon Global Hubs are co-location facilities for carriers who are already well established on Epsilon's eConnect Exchange, or for new entrants requiring technical facilities to extend their connectivity into Europe, Asia and beyond. The spaces have advanced plant and cooling facilities with a managed meet-me-room (MMR) concept for unnecessary cable routing and easy traceability.
The MMR is integrated with the Epsilon network for seamless cross connects across the operating footprint, with access to over 500 pre-connected carriers from a single MMR port. The facilities are designed to support an average allocation of 1.5 kW per rack space and a maximum power dissipation of 3.5 kW.
Singapore Datacenter Specifications
- Total area the colocation facility:10000sq ft.
- Total number of racks: 400
- Rack mix: 600x1000x2200mm - 19” rack– quarter, half and full racks available
- Power allocation per rack: 1.5kW
- Max power dissipation per rack: 3.5KW
- Maximum rack height: 47U
- Electrical and Telco risers: Dual
- Heavy duty grade anti static HPL raisedaccess floor
- 50% flow rate aluminum floor grilles incold aisles
- Cavity floor height: 350mm
- Total floor loading capability: 7.5KnPower Distribution
- Dual diverse AC power distribution withC-form sockets
- Non-essential PDU providing power to:A/C air handling units
- 4 x 400kVA UPS systems in an N+1design (4 x400kVA N+1)
- VRLA batteries life design of 10 years
- UPS autonomy 20 minutes at full load of360kVA
- 2 1000kVa diesel generators at 415Volts, 3 phase, weatherproof and acousticISO 20ft containers
- Hot aisle/cold Aisle Structure with coldaisle containment
- Air delivery to systems at 23 C
- Air relative humidity at 50%
- VESDA fire detection in computer roomsand plenums
- C Class fire extinguishers as per regulatoryrequirements
- FM200 fire suppression system is installedin computer room and plenums
- Our security team is present 24/7
- Access to the Co-location Facility iscontrolled by Epsilon Staff and SMC
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.