How Do I configure reverse DNS for a server?
Reverse DNS (IP to Hostname Mapping) addresses can be configured from the vClient Virtual Server Management Console. Here are the steps.
1. Login to the vClient -Virtual Server Management Console by simply going to portal.vr.org/vclient Â and providing your Username and Password Credentials.
2.Click on â€œManage Serversâ€ â†’All the Virtual Servers that you have build, are listed under â€œServersâ€ section here.
3. Select the Virtual Server Under â€œServerâ€ Section.
4. Click on the "Reverse DNS" tab.
5. Here you can see that the IP address and HostName (FQDN) of the Virtual Server is given.
6. Click on Continue --> Wait for the Server Status to Refresh - You can see a Records Updated Message Coming up.