Chicago Cloud Hosting
Adjacent to the Chicago Board of Trade, CoreSite's Chicago data center serves one of the largest financial districts in the world, in addition to thriving healthcare and media hubs.
CoreSite’s Chicago data center is located on major network fiber rings in downtown Chicago next door to the Chicago Board of Trade. The facility offers more than 183,000 square feet of secure and reliable (100% uptime SLA) data center space, ready to deploy with cabinets and cages supporting high-density power configurations.
CH1 provides customers with access to a flourishing network community including numerous cloud service providers, financial trading firms, and enterprises. Financial firms choose CH1 because the high level of network connectivity enables them to conduct high-speed trading with virtually zero latency while still complying with FISMA regulations.
Chicago Datacenter Specifications
- Facility size - 183,000 square feet
- Deployments - Cabinets, cages, and private suites
- Rooftop space available
- Power - AC and DC, Breakered and metered billing
- Fit out- Powered shell, infrastructured shell, and turn-key
- Redundancy, N, N+1, and 2N UPS; N+1 generator
- Exchanges - CoreSite's Open Cloud Exchange, Any2Exchange
- Diversity - Diverse POEs, MDFs, and IDFs, Dual-path routing capable from street to each suite
- Cross connects - Fiber, copper, and coaxial with standard 2-day installation (faster emergency services available)
- SSAE 16 Type 2
- Three diverse underground utility feeds from ComEd's high-reliability downtown electric grid
- Key card access
- Biometric scanners
- Mantrap entries
- Perimeter and interior IP-DVR cameras
- 24x7x365 security guard monitoring
- Controlled site access
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on generators
- Up to 2N redundancy on UPSs, PDUs and RPPs
- Up to 36 hours of on-site fuel storage
- Minimum N+1 redundancy on chillers, CRAHs and chilled water pumps
- 24x7x365 on-site, BICSI and CFOT accredited personnel availability
- 24x7x365 remote hands
- State-of-the-art mission critical controls and monitoring
- Hardened exterior - Roof designed to withstand 125 MPH wind speeds
- Double-interlocked pre-action dry-pipe sprinkler system
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.