Host Virtual, Inc (AS36236, AS42210) has an open peering policy, and welcomes all peers in any location we are present. For more information please see as36236.peeringdb.com
Peers should meet the following criteria:
- All peers must maintain a 24x7 contactable NOC
- Peers should provide access to a looking glass or traceroute server to facilitate troubleshooting.
- Peers should not point a gateway of last resort or default route directed towards our session
- MD5 use is discouraged but can be configured if desired
- Use of an Internet Routing Registry (IRR) is desired but not required
- Announcements cannot be smaller than /24 (IPv4) or /48 (IPv6)
- We reserve the to suspend peering for an indefinite period for any abuse, DDoS, etc.
- Peers should honor and pass on communities and MED attributes if possible
IPv4: 200, IPv6: 50