Dallas #2 Cloud Hosting
Our second Dallas datacenter is located in the downtown Databank facility at 400 S. Akard Street in the central business district, convenient to retail, restaurant and hotels. The property is completely equipped to handle mission critical data center operations, and business enterprises that find it advantageous to locate within a high-security, state-of-the-art venue.
The seven-story building was originally completed in 1921 to house the United States Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas. The Beaux Arts-style limestone building established Dallas as a center for economic development in the Southwest prior to World War I. Its distinctive architectural style and detailing led the city of Dallas to designate the building a historic landmark in 1979.
In 2000, an expert telecom development team carefully renovated the building, taking advantage of its inherent security features to create the ideal real estate solution for the technology industry. The building offers maximum connectivity, a robust, redundant power supply and approximately 300,000 square feet ideally suited for telecom, enterprise data centers, disaster recovery and related critical IT operations.
Dallas #2 Datacenter Specifications
- SAS70 Type II certified
- 24x7x365 on-site staff
- Multiple layers of security & authentication; including card key, PIN, & biometric required for facility entrance
- Card access required to gain access to parking and building lobby
- Biometric hand scanner required for data center entry
- Multiple 360 degree cameras with 10x zoom
- High speed recorders with DV cassette tapes for security monitoring
- Minimum 30 day security tape storage
- True A+B power configurations
- Remote monitoring of all equipment
- All UPS and Generator deployments provide 2N and N+1 redundancy – (4) 800 KVA UPS Systems (4) 1200 KVA UPS Systems(4) 900 KVA UPS Systems(4) 2.0 megawatt generators (2) 2.5 megawatt generators(4) 1.5 megawatt generators
- Twelve utility feeds from the CBD grid
- N+2 Transformers per utility vault
- Feeds to building are concrete encased
- 3500 Ton cooling tower capacity
- Data Center HVAC system includes (118) 30 Ton Liebert CRAC Units
- Entire system is designed with N+1 redundancy
- Liebert Leak Detect System
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.