Frankfurt Cloud Hosting
Interxion's Frankfurt campus, with seven autonomously operated but interconnected carrier- and cloud-neutral data centres, provides the latest highly secure, scalable infrastructure for mission-critical IT systems, with a wide range of connectivity solutions.
Welcome to Interxion. Situated in the heart of Europe’s largest economy, Interxion Frankfurt is one of the central hubs for the international data exchange. Germany’s state-of-the-art infrastructure and location in the middle of the European market makes it a key location for international commerce and Interxion Frankfurt is the trusted colocation vendor for customers from all industries and sizes.
The campus is conveniently located in the east of Frankfurt, 20km from Frankfurt Airport and two minutes from the nearest public transport.
The business software alliance place Germany among the highest ranked countries in the world for policies that promote cloud computing and Interxion Frankfurt is at the forefront of this movement, enabling fast and easy inter-connection within Europe’s largest and fastest growing cloud community.
With access to over 400 carriers and the DE-CIX internet exchange, Interxion Frankfurt is one of the best connected data centres in the world. Ranked the number one data centre globally by peering DB. This is Interxion Frankfurt.
Frankfurt Datacenter Specifications
- 2N UPS redundancy
- High density power configurations
- A full range of AC and DC output currents
- N+ 1 backup generators with refuelling SLA
- Up to 99.999% availability SLAs on power
- Trained security staff are on site 24/7
- ISO and BS certified for information security management systems, with a PCI CCS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard Certification)
- We use fire-retardant walls, very early smoke detection apparatus, direct lines to fire stations and automatic gas-based fire suppression systems
- We have SLAs on temperature and humidity in line with ASHRAE recommendations, and the whole facility is monitored 24/7
- We’re committed to the use of sustainable energy such as free cooling, ground water cooling and waste heat re-use where possible
- Continuous monitoring of our environments helps us to improve efficiency
- We employ a phased modular architecture to optimise power usage effectiveness, and we operate to the highest energy efficiency standards
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.