San Jose #2 Cloud Hosting
In Fall 2015, Host Virtual opened a second San Jose datacenter location in the heart of Silicon Valley. The building is in the city of Sunnyvale (greater San Jose area) and located next to several fiber routes. It is a redundant Tier III facility featuring 10 MW of available power with an N+1 configuration on the electrical and mechanical infrastructure.
San Jose #2 Datacenter Specifications
- 2400 tons of chiller capacity
- Cooling distributed under 24″ raised floor
- Support for high density 20 KW cabinets
- Strict enforcement of cold aisle containment
- Centralized chiller plant consisting of 4 zones
- Remote monitoring of all equipment
- Redundant 12.74 kV utility feeders
- Eight 875 kVa rated UPS
- Seven 2 MW backup diesel generators with 20,000 gallon tanks
- Paralleling switch gear
- PDU distribution with 2N UPS configuration
- 24×7 surveillance
We get it, there's no one size fits all solution. We're proud to be the cornerstone of many companies that handle billions of transactions a day using our Infrastructure. With our flexible technology platform, network SDN and Anycast let's have a conversation to see if we can help accelerate your business.